O365 Administrator Analyst IINovember 20, 2023
Program Manager – Payment Card Industry – Project Manager IIINovember 20, 2023
- ITnova is an IT and engineering consulting company dedicated to supporting government agencies with innovative and flexible IT solutions. With our advanced technology, we are committed to supporting the Federal and State government’s mission and goals while providing seamless customer service.
- At our company nothing is more important than our people. Supporting and protecting our employees, families, and community has been, and continues to be, our focus.
- Onsite work at 2 Montgomery Street, Jersey City NJ with possible meetings at other Port Authority Facilities in the NY/NJ area
Scope of work
- The PCI Business Analyst Project Manager Consultant shall serve as Business Analysis and Functional Support in the technology department working with the PCI Program Manager and Deputy Director Technology Department. This individual must be highly skilled, knowledgeable and experienced with being able to assist with creating and updating contract and solicitation documents.
- The Port Authority has committed to achieving PCI Compliance internally and with its banks. The PCI Program in underway, including several large projects specifically undertaken to address identified gaps in PCI compliance including, but not limited to: Upgrading the PATH Fare Collection System; upgrading the PATH station to station communications system; and upgrading the Aviation airport parking system. In additional other tools are being acquired to address required monitoring and evidence reporting.
- Interview subject-matter experts to understand the processes, technologies, business needs, and development teams for other contextual details of a subject-matter domain and to elicit the appropriate technical information to compose high-quality technical write-ups.
- Document the technical requirements.
- Create and work within a repository of PCI Program documents in SharePoint. Work collaboratively with other team members and business associates.
Minimum experience and qualifications
- Candidates shall have a minimum of four years full-time experience in PCI Compliance
- Participated in at least 3 PCI Assessments that was conducted by a QSA, with direct involvement with the QSA individual or team.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of four years’ experience in IT Department (separate or concurrent with PCI experience)
- PCI Certification (ISO (Independent Security Consultant) or similar)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritized requests and set expectations with meticulous attention to detail.
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, verification, and methodology development.
- Understanding of application development and software development life cycle.
- Negotiation and conflict management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong organizational and analytical skills and the ability to effectively present information using Office 365 on-line and installed applications for:
- Microsoft Word word processor
- Microsoft Excel spreadsheet
- Microsoft PowerPoint presentation software
- Microsoft VISIO diagram and flow chart software
- Microsoft PROJECT project management
- Microsoft PLANNER project management for team projects
- SharePoint document storage and collaboration
- OneDrive document storage and collaboration
- Microsoft Teams On-line Meetings and Collaboration
- WebEx On-line Meetings