Technical Training Instructor – Analyst IIINovember 20, 2023
Website Developer – Specialist IIINovember 20, 2023
- ITnova is an IT and engineering consulting company dedicated to supporting government agencies with innovative and flexible IT solutions. With our advanced technology, we are committed to supporting the Federal and State government’s mission and goals while providing seamless customer service.
- At our company nothing is more important than our people. Supporting and protecting our employees, families, and community has been, and continues to be, our focus.
- Onsite work at 2 Montgomery Street, Jersey City NJ with possible meetings at other Port Authority Facilities in the NY/NJ area
Scope of work
- The Technical Writer – Analyst III Consultants shall work with the NIOS group of the Port Authority’s Technology Department (TEC), which is responsible for managing the network infrastructure for the agency. This individual will provide leadership and work closely with a variety of stakeholders throughout the Port Authority of NY and NJ.
The successful candidate may work independently as well as with both consultants and Agency staff resources of different Units and Departments throughout the Agency to deliver work products including but not limited to:
- Determine technical documentation needs.
- Study security products and end user processes.
- Work with staff, technical and non-technical, from various departments.
- Produce high-quality documentation that is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Organize supporting documents and/or manuals for products, process, and procedures.
- Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, and charts that increase users understanding.
- Standardize content and style.
- Incorporate strict version control across document library.
- Gather usability feedback and incorporate into document revisions.
- Create or revise documents as new issues arise.
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation.
- Proven experience working in a technical writing position.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences.
- Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking.
Experience and qualifications
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience providing specialized knowledge of system requirements and programming specifications. Designs solutions based on customer needs and technical considerations. Analyzes job tasks, organizational structure, and user requirements to provide system‐wide solutions. Applies analytical expertise to assist in defining, analyzing, validating, and documenting complex operating environments, states of technology and current processes.
- Must sign PA Non-Disclosure Agreement.
- Must pass PA required background check.
- Must pass all airport badging requirements, if needed.