Computer SpecialistAugust 15, 2023
PL SQL Developer / Data AnalystAugust 16, 2023
ITnova is an IT and Engineering company that supports our Local, State and Federal Government with innovative, and flexible IT services and solutions by offering affordable and cutting edge technologies that decreasing cost, increase services offerings, and improve government cyber security posture.
Duration: one year, with the possibility of 4 one-year renewal options.
Location: remote but on-site support may be required and must report to the office withing 4 hours after notification. The office is in Annapolis, MD
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field (as determined by the AOC), and Eight (8) years of experience in IT development.
Skills, capabilities and experience
- Windows programming experience with desktop databases and Embarcadero RAD Studio C++.
- Java programming and UNIX experience.
- Ten (10) years of programming experience with Embarcadero RAD Studio, Borland C++
- Builder, Borland VCL, Quick Reports, TCP/IP Sockets, FTP and SMTP on Windows platform.
- Ten (10) years of cross-platform application integration programming experience involving: Windows, AIX and Mainframe systems using Sockets, LU6.2 or similar protocols.
- Six (6) years of experience administering Linux with Oracle, CVS, mysql, Apache.
- Three (3) years of Java programming experience and Oracle Application Server.
- Three (3) years of web development with Microsoft .NET framework.
- Court case management experience
- Support Statewide Circuit Court and District Court Applications, specifically
- Statewide Domestic Violence Applications
- All Statewide District Court Applications
- Application Integration
- Help desk support
- Software version control and Case Management (CM) support tasks
- Application distribution and updates support tasks
- Disaster Recovery Support tasks
- Preparing regular and ad hoc reports