IT Asset Administrator Project Manager IINovember 17, 2023
O365 Administrator Analyst IINovember 20, 2023
- ITnova is an IT and engineering consulting company dedicated to supporting government agencies with innovative and flexible IT solutions. With our advanced technology, we are committed to supporting the Federal and State government’s mission and goals while providing seamless customer service.
- At our company nothing is more important than our people. Supporting and protecting our employees, families, and community has been, and continues to be, our focus.
- Hybrid with onsite work at 2 Montgomery Street, Jersey City NJ with possible meetings at other Port Authority Facilities in the NY/NJ area
Scope of work
- Under the direction of the manager of the Digital Customer Service Manager, the Sr. Front-End Web Developer is responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of web applications for the Port Authority Internet/Intranet websites. Applications will be developed and maintained using primarily the Adobe Experience manager CMS using React, webpack, Less, Sass and other frontend development frameworks with JAVA as backend platform.
- Web application development shall include all phases of development: planning and analysis, system design, programming, testing, implementation, deployment, and documentation.
- Web application maintenance shall include troubleshooting and problem resolution, code and content modification, enhancements, recurring maintenance tasks, and technical assistance for the customer community.
This individual is responsible for ensuring content is consistent with site standards, style guides, and working side-by-side with a variety of content owners and experts to publish and optimize content that promotes their department and the Authority’s objectives.
- Integrate frontend code with backend Java code using Adobe slightly/HTML.
- Research and development: Investigate and evaluate new practices, technologies, and tools that may enhance or improve existing applications and provide valuable business benefits to the agency. prototype development.
- Work with Adobe AEM Architect for directions and implementation best practices.
- Participate in strategy and brainstorm sessions with colleagues and clients.
- Handle Daily Ad-Hoc service calls, troubleshooting and resolution.
- Debug, troubleshoot, and fix the configuration and integration issue.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues related to delivering custom site experience.
- Deliver against the website optimization and customized experience strategies across the website and other touch points.
- Partner with analytics teams on measurement across customize sites.
- Track content to ensure compliance expiration dates.
- Manage content vendor relations.
- Provide general analytics on digital content to determine effectiveness and to gain insights to future strategies.
- Troubleshoot and respond to issues in order to resolve them quickly.
Experience and Qualification
- Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree in computer science, programming or engineering, and minimum of 12 years professional experience performing web development.
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience in front end development.
- A minimum a bachelor’s degree in computer engineering.
- Hands-on development experience working with CMS, specifically Adobe Experience Manager.
- Knowledge of Adobe Marketing Cloud.
- Minimum of 9 years of hands-on development experience with Java.
- Hands-on expertise in React.js and its core principles.
- Expertise in React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Expertise in RESTful APIs.
- Extensive hands-on experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, Gulp, Grunt, node etc.
- Experience working with a CSS preprocessor LESS/SASS.
Desirable Qualifications and Experience
- Strong UX and design sensibilities, and a desire to sweat the small stuff.
- Technical background with expertise in engineering principles and design patterns.
- Passionate about writing clean, modern, maintainable, & highly-performant code.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Have a positive, collaborative, and solution-oriented approach.
- Experience with working in an Agile team.
- Experience with Typescript is a plus.
- Must sign PA Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Must obtain Secure Workers Access Consortium (SWAC) background check