Industrial Control System (ICS) Program Manager – Specialist IIINovember 17, 2023
IT Asset Administrator Project Manager IINovember 17, 2023
- ITnova is an IT and engineering consulting company dedicated to supporting government agencies with innovative and flexible IT solutions. With our advanced technology, we are committed to supporting the Federal and State government’s mission and goals while providing seamless customer service.
- At our company nothing is more important than our people. Supporting and protecting our employees, families, and community has been, and continues to be, our focus.
- Hybrid with onsite work at 2 Montgomery Street, Jersey City NJ with possible meetings at other Port Authority Facilities in the NY/NJ area
Scope of work
- The Instructional Designer & Curriculum Facilitator Consultant shall work with the Technology Solutions Coordinator of the Port Authority’s Technology Department (TEC), which is responsible for managing the Technology training for the agency. This individual will work closely with a variety of stakeholders throughout the Port Authority of NY and NJ.
- Develop and update engaging eLearning, ILT, and VILT curriculums.
- Maintain updated curriculum database (job aids, instructional videos, eLearning catalog) and training records.
- Work with training team to perform data analysis for eLearning development process improvement.
- Deliver curriculum to a diverse audience.
- Other training duties as instructed.
- EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- BS Degree in Instructional Design, Training, or related field or comparable experience and certification(s)
- 2-4 years of experience as a Training Specialist or similar role
- Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation
- Proficient knowledge video communication applications and collaborative tools (Teams, Webex, Zoom)
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Teams, and Articulate360
- Penchant for learning new software.
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments.
- Communication: Be a good communicator and build relationships with the various departments you will be working with at the agency. The position will depend on communication between multiple people across multiple line departments, business units.
- Flexibility: You will be required to host training sessions at multiple facilities within the Port District.
- Team Player: Become part of a dynamic interactive team focused on providing excellent service to our clients.
- Analytical Thinking / Problem Solving: The ability to understand an idea, situation, or problem by breaking
- it into smaller pieces for dissemination to a broader audience.
- Critical Thinking & Problem Solving Exceptional Time Management Skills
- Certification (CPLP a plus)
- Experience with online courseware a plus