Application Whitelisting – Project Manager IIINovember 17, 2023
Firewall Administrator-Security Engineer SpecialistNovember 17, 2023
- ITnova is an IT and engineering consulting company dedicated to supporting government agencies with innovative and flexible IT solutions. With our advanced technology, we are committed to supporting the Federal and State government’s mission and goals while providing seamless customer service.
- At our company nothing is more important than our people. Supporting and protecting our employees, families, and community has been, and continues to be, our focus.
- Onside work at 2 Montgomery Street, Jersey City NJ with possible meetings at other Port Authority Facilities in the NY/NJ area
Scope of work
- Business Systems Programmer (SharePoint Administrator) working for the Manager of the Enterprise Information Management (EIM) Unit, Technology Department, which is responsible for the maintenance and sustainment of the Online SharePoint platform for the Agency. The Contractor must have strong experience in and the ability to design, document, and implement SharePoint technology solutions on an enterprise level. The Contractor shall work in a large corporate environment and under aggressive timelines supporting multiple concurrent projects.
- Must be highly skilled, knowledgeable, and experienced with the SharePoint Online system and have a good working knowledge of the SharePoint on Premise environment. The Contractor shall provide ‘best practices’ design principles in the development of specific SharePoint-based solutions.
- The SharePoint Administrator/developer shall be responsible for architecting, documenting, organizing, completing, and implementing SharePoint On-Line solutions from the ground-up.
- Design, develop and deploy SharePoint solutions based on business requirements.
- Define, write, and implement SharePoint security procedures, including standard Roles for Site Collections, Sites, Sub-site Owners in addition to functional Roles typical to the SharePoint platform.
- Develop a SharePoint Custom Development Governance policy and roadmap that provides an expanding roadmap for the acceptable use of custom code development including where and how the decision to utilize custom solutions is made.
- Define and implement Site Provisioning guidelines and procedures as well as overall SharePoint Taxonomy of Site Collections.
- Define, manage, and document the list of appropriate SharePoint Services that are supported at any given time.
- Define overall SharePoint Navigation and Taxonomy standards for Site Collections, Sites, Libraries, and Pages.
- Define and implement Site Creation Guidelines including ownership, duration of use, site lifecycle, and Site decommissioning standards.
- Develop design specifications including data requirements, business logic, process flow diagrams, user interface changes, use cases, screen layouts, and roles and responsibility matrices.
- Maintain SharePoint architectural and logical diagrams.
- Production support, including resolving end user Service Requests, troubleshooting and providing solutions to end user issues.
- Configure and troubleshoot SharePoint service applications such as search, user profiles, managed metadata, and SharePoint workflows.
- Deploy workflows, SharePoint sites, site collections and web.
EXPERIENCE and QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience with administration of Microsoft SharePoint 2013 as well as experience with installation and configuration in a server farm environment or minimum of two (2) years’ experience with administration of Microsoft O365 SharePoint.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience with configuration and optimization of SharePoint Search.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience providing SharePoint user supports and troubleshooting user problems.
- Have the capabilities to design, develop and deploy workflows, SharePoint sites, site collections and web applications and solutions.
- Have the capabilities to monitor and audit SharePoint environment activity to provide usage metrics (e.g., site usage and growth, disk space usage and growth).
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Information Technology.
- Strong knowledge of SQL queries using Microsoft MS-SQL Database\
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Visio or other technical documentation toolsets
- Working knowledge of Microsoft PowerBI tool
- Modern SharePoint Teams, Hub, Communication sites
- Microsoft Flow
- Microsoft Power Apps
- Microsoft Forms
- SharePoint Framework (SPFX)
- O365 Groups & Teams
- OneDrive for Business
- Bots and Connectors
- Azure Services
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Infowise Ultimate Form
- SharePoint Designer
- SharePoint PowerShell