ServiceNow ITSM Specialist – Specialist IINovember 20, 2023
Part-Time Technical Writer – Analyst IIINovember 20, 2023
- ITnova is an IT and engineering consulting company dedicated to supporting government agencies with innovative and flexible IT solutions. With our advanced technology, we are committed to supporting the Federal and State government’s mission and goals while providing seamless customer service.
- At our company nothing is more important than our people. Supporting and protecting our employees, families, and community has been, and continues to be, our focus.
- Hybrid with onsite work at 2 Montgomery Street, Jersey City NJ with possible meetings at other Port Authority Facilities in the NY/NJ area
Responsible for supporting TEC Training initiatives in preparing and conducting technical training programs. Under the direction of the Technology Solutions Manager, the candidate will be responsible to:
- Deliver training to employees using a variety of instructional techniques.
- Support the design and creation of entry level job aids and workflows.
- Become a subject matter expert for all technology courses.
- Conduct agency-wide training needs assessments an identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed.
- Collaborate with TEC Training team in the review of training materials.
- Maintain a standard of quality of service for training.
- Update, and develop engaging eLearning, ILT, and VILT curriculums.
- Deliver curriculum to a diverse audience.
- Collaborate with TEC Training team in marketing training material and events.
- Support responsibilities as assigned by the TEC Training team.
Experience and qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree: in Instructional Design, Training, or a related field, or comparable experience and certification(s).
- Microsoft Office Proficiency: Proven expertise in using the Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access.
- Professional Experience: 2-4 years of experience in a Training Specialist or similar role, demonstrating a strong background in instructional design and training delivery.
- Content Authoring Tools: Experience using Content Authoring Tools, with proficiency in Articulate Storyline 360 being a plus.
- Adaptability: A penchant for learning new software and staying updated with the latest tools and technologies in the field of instructional design and training
- Communication: Ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to diverse audiences, including beginners and advanced learners and be able build relationships with the various departments you will be working with at the agency. The position will depend on communication between multiple people across multiple line departments, business units.
- Flexibility: You will be required to host training sessions at multiple facilities within the Port District.
- Adaptability and Continuous Learning: Willingness to stay updated with the latest advancements in the field and incorporate them into training programs and the Ability to adapt training content and methods based on learner feedback and industry changes.
- Organizational and Time Management Skills: Ability to manage multiple tasks, projects, and deadlines effectively.
- Team Player: Become part of a dynamic interactive team focused on providing excellent service to our clients.
- Analytical Thinking / Problem Solving: The ability to understand an idea, situation, or problem by breaking it into smaller pieces for dissemination to a broader audience.
- Ideal candidates will present the following profile and possess the following attributes:
- Expert in MS applications and demonstrates a natural inclination towards learning and exploring new concepts, technologies, and innovative tools.
- Great presenter/teacher