ServiceNow Catalog Analyst – Project Manager IINovember 20, 2023
ServiceNow ITSM Specialist – Specialist IINovember 20, 2023
- ITnova is an IT and engineering consulting company dedicated to supporting government agencies with innovative and flexible IT solutions. With our advanced technology, we are committed to supporting the Federal and State government’s mission and goals while providing seamless customer service.
- At our company nothing is more important than our people. Supporting and protecting our employees, families, and community has been, and continues to be, our focus.
- Onsite work at 2 Montgomery Street, Jersey City NJ with possible meetings at other Port Authority Facilities in the NY/NJ area
Scope of work
- The Project Manager II Contractor shall serve as a ServiceNow CMDB Analyst working for the Technology (TEC) Customer Service Unit within the Technology Department, which is responsible for working with clients to understand their business requirements and translating them into technical solutions on the Agency’s ServiceNow platform (a.k.a. TECNow).
- Under the direction of the IT General Manager of Customer Service, the ServiceNow CMDB Analyst will be experienced with ServiceNow implementations of ITSM and will have practical experience with the implications of sustaining those processes. The ServiceNow CMDB Analyst will be part of the TEC Customer Service project team focused on delivering successful customer outcomes on the ServiceNow platform.
- Work with business owners, project managers, design teams, operations teams, and our partners / supplier communicating between all key stakeholders to understand their business requirements and translate them into technical solutions on the ServiceNow platform.
- Develop and maintain business requirements documentation.
- Collaborate with developers, internal technical subject matter expert and business owners to ensure that technical solutions meet business requirements.
- Develop and deliver training to users on ServiceNow functionality.
- Ensure that ServiceNow solutions are properly documented and supported.
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in ServiceNow and share knowledge with the team.
- Work with the customer to ensure the configuration of ServiceNow meets their overall requirements including drafting technically focused user stories, acceptance criteria, testing strategy, and knowledge transfer.
- Resolve escalations from the service partners and handle stakeholders support requests as well as take ownership of issues and ensuring closure is achieved.
- Ensure new services have a fully developed end to end support structure, including processes, SLAs, and KPIs.
- Provide fully documented services, which are updated and maintained throughout the life of the service.
- Represent the Operations teams at all project meetings to define and implement service acceptance criteria for both new and changing services.
- Ensure training requirements and any other non-functional requirements are defined and delivered against the agreed service acceptance criteria.
- Ensure an effective set of performance metrics and service levels are delivered for new services.
- Create and maintain daily/weekly/monthly management and operational reports.
Experience and qualification
- Experience working with clients to understand their business requirements and translate them into technical solutions on the ServiceNow platform.
- Strong understanding of ServiceNow architecture and development best practices.
- Experience with ServiceNow modules such as Incident Management, Change Management, Service Catalog, CMDB, and Asset Management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience
- Good understanding of IT service processes and technologies in line with ITIL best practice.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- ServiceNow certifications
- Project Management Certifications (PMP, CAPM, CPMP, MPM, etc.)
- ITIL Qualification (Intermediate certificate)