Website ITnova, LCC
· Medical benefits
· Paid-time-off and
· Training reimbursement.
At this time, ITnova is unable to sponsor H1B visas for this position.
As an RF technician, this position will be responsible for installations, repair, troubleshooting and preventive maintenance of communications systems or equipment at multiple facilities and remote transmitter locations. Must have the technical knowledge to solve complex problems, understand interrelationships of circuits and be able to exercise independent judgement in performing tasks in support of communication systems or equipment.
High School diploma or equivalent required.
Three (3) years minimum experience in two-way radio service.
Hands on experience in maintenance/troubleshooting of Motorola and other Land Mobile Radio Equipment as specified –
· Communication consoles
· XTS-5000, APX6000, 7000 & 8000 radios, both portable and mobile
· MCD2000 & MCD5000 remote units
· Motorola Consoletes
· DS0 and T1 Circuitry
· Trunked and non-trunked LMR systems
· Antenna, multi-couplers and duplexers
· Test equipment such as, service monitors/communication system analyzers, oscilloscopes, multimeters, frequency counters, power meters, spectrum analyzer
· Digital recording equipment
· Microwave and fiberoptics