Position: Technical Project Manager (PMP or Scrum Master Certification Required)
Contract Duration: 5 Years
Work Location: On-Site in Baltimore with two days of telework
Client: State Highway Administration
- PMI certified Project Management Professional (PMP®), Six Sigma, Scrum, or SaFE required. A certificate of completion for a training class is not sufficient. A copy of your certification will be required.
- Development and Implementation of projects is a must.
- Twelve (12) years’ experience leading efforts where SDLC – Agile, was employed.
- Twelve (12) years’ experience using software development lifecycle tools for requirements management, software configuration management, and testing. Please include in your resume.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Possess a technical background with .NET, web applications, COTS, and databases.
- Development experience a plus.
- Needs to have hardware/network experience with good understanding of equipment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, contract management, project task coordination and organizational, and intrapersonal skills.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or other related discipline. Four (4) years of experience can be substituted for Master’s degree.