Senior Front End Developer Experience Specialist IIINovember 20, 2023
Program Card Industry Business Analyst – Project Manager IINovember 20, 2023
- ITnova is an IT and engineering consulting company dedicated to supporting government agencies with innovative and flexible IT solutions. With our advanced technology, we are committed to supporting the Federal and State government’s mission and goals while providing seamless customer service.
- At our company nothing is more important than our people. Supporting and protecting our employees, families, and community has been, and continues to be, our focus.
- Onsite work at 2 Montgomery Street, Jersey City NJ with possible meetings at other Port Authority Facilities in the NY/NJ area
Scope of work
- The Analyst II Contractor shall serve as an Office 365 administrator working for the Technology Customer Service Unit within the Technology Department, which is responsible for providing support for the Agency’s Office 365 global tenants.
- Under the direction of the IT Manager of Customer Service, the Office 365 administrator will support the day-to-day Office 365 global tenants related needs and questions.
- The successful candidate will work independently as well as with both contractor and staff resources of different Units and Departments throughout the Agency to deliver work products including but not limited to:
- Maintain and manage the health of the Office 365 environment.
- Manage the license and subscription of the Office 365 environment.
- Work as a team to resolve analytics, and error reports from Microsoft.
- Escalate any upcoming changes from Microsoft to appropriate O365 application owners.
- Liaison between Microsoft and different application owners for support and patches/upgrades.
- Develop custom power-shell scripts for automation, redundant task, reporting, monitoring etc.
- Maintain and support the administration of Exchange Online application’s environment, which comprises O365 services.
- Create and maintain daily/weekly/monthly operational checklists and operational reports.
- Work with Security Team to discover and remove any Spam, phishing and virus infected emails from user mailboxes, archives and cloud storage.
- Exchange Administration: The following aspects of Exchange Administration are expected of Office 365 administrators:
- Microsoft Azure: Experience with Microsoft’s flagship cloud service platform, especially knowledge of the development capabilities, familiarity with connecting internal applications, and the ability to customize the framework to an organization.
- PowerShell: Knowledge of setting up Windows PowerShell, Microsoft’s task automation and configuration management system.
- Build, maintain, deploy, support, and troubleshoot O365 application presently in place.
- Assist end users via telephone, e-mail and in person, with a wide range of questions, problems, and requests with Office 365 needs.
- Monitor and track incidents and trouble call in current ticketing system in support of the incident and problem management process; recognize high priority tickets and take-action within the expected response time.
- Update all assigned tickets capturing troubleshooting activities and resolution.
- Resolve escalations from the IT Service Desk and handle client support requests as well as take ownership of product issues and ensuring closure is achieved.
- Effectively communicate with all levels of internal management.
- Assist with deployment, support, and troubleshooting of O365 application.
- Train users on O365 Applications (Teams, Forms, Flow, etc.)
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience
- Associate Degree in Computer Science or related field experience.
- Must have extensive knowledge of Office 365 global tenants, including but not limited to Exchange Online, OneDrive and Security & Compliance (eDiscovery).
- Excellent English oral, written and listening communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Microsoft Certifications (MCSA, MCSE, Windows server, etc.)
- MS Office Specialist Certification on the Office Productivity Suite.