Part-Time Instructional Designer and Curriculum Facilitator Project Manager IINovember 17, 2023
Senior Front End Developer Experience Specialist IIINovember 20, 2023
- ITnova is an IT and engineering consulting company dedicated to supporting government agencies with innovative and flexible IT solutions. With our advanced technology, we are committed to supporting the Federal and State government’s mission and goals while providing seamless customer service.
- At our company nothing is more important than our people. Supporting and protecting our employees, families, and community has been, and continues to be, our focus.
- Onnsite work at 2 Montgomery Street, Jersey City NJ with possible meetings at other Port Authority Facilities in the NY/NJ area
Scope of work
- The IT Asset Administrator will support the day-to-day end-user computing related needs and questions.The successful candidate will work independently as well as with both contractor and staff resources of different Units and Departments throughout the Agency.
- Maintain records regarding computer asset purchases, licenses, and warranties.
- Prepare work orders for computer assets working with approved vendors to replenish and maintain stock at desired inventory levels.
- Assist end users via telephone, e-mail and in person, with a wide range of questions, problems and requests with their computer needs.
- Collaborate with Agency Units and Departments on projects for deployment of end user equipment and assets.
- Editing and modifying computer asset information in ServiceNow as needed to ensure appropriate accountability of equipment.
- Identify idle assets and work with all Departments to ensure the assets are appropriately redeployed or retired.
- Accept and validate all computer and computer related asset deliveries.
- Validate and attest that deliveries match the Purchase Order.
- Scan all delivered computer and computer related equipment and forward information to appropriate Contractor and PA staff.
- Provide computer equipment from stock room to build bench for customer orders.
- Monitor and track incidents and trouble call in current ServiceNow ticketing system in support of the incident and problem management process; recognize high priority tickets and act within the expected response time.
- Update all assigned tickets capturing troubleshooting activities and resolution.
- Resolve escalations from the IT Service Desk and handle client support requests as well as take ownership of product issues and ensuring closure is achieved.
- Maintain accurate inventory of devices and provide weekly inventory counts to Customer Service management and validate against ServiceNow reports.
- Must be proactive with other divisions within the Technology Department to stay on top of potential orders. Advise as to what potential orders are in pipeline.
- Effectively communicate with all levels of internal management.
- Record decommissions of devices and keep for storage.
- Assist with disposal of devices.
- Associate Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or related field experience
- Must have a minimum of 4 years extensive knowledge of computer hardware, including but not limited to device management and deployment, understanding application and operating systems (Windows platforms)
- Excellent English oral, written and listening communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with IT Service Management Software
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Microsoft Certifications (MCSA, MCSE, Windows server, etc.).
- Must sign a PA Non-Disclosure Agreement.
- Must obtain a Secure Workers Access Consortium (SWAC) Background Check.