Website ITnova, LCC
· Medical benefits
· Paid-time-off and
· Training reimbursement.
At this time, ITnova is unable to sponsor H1B visas for this position.
Performs general grounds maintenance such as lawn care and landscaping and routine preventative maintenance and ground work. Mows grass, prunes shrubbery and trees, weeds and mulches garden beds and rakes leaves. Plants and waters grass, flowers, shrubbery and trees. Maintains equipment by inspecting and replacing filters, belts and switches, cleaning and lubricating. Cuts and removes dead or damaged trees. Removes dirt, rubbish, leaves and other refuse from grounds. May be required to clean and do simple maintenance indoors. May load and unload supplies and equipment from trucks, move furniture and equipment and set up chairs and tables for meetings and special events. Removes snow and ice from driveways, walkways and other outdoor areas and performs other related duties. Employee receives general lead from the Maintenance Mechanic Senior and is supervised by the Maintenance Chief.
High School diploma or GED.
· Knowledge of the methods, materials and equipment used in the care, beautification and maintenance of State grounds;
· Knowledge of the methods, materials and techniques used in routine equipment maintenance and repair;
· Knowledge of the safe use, adjustment and maintenance of manual and power tools and equipment used in cleaning, maintaining and servicing State grounds;
· Ability to clean and maintain grounds;
· Ability to use and maintain manual and power tools and equipment
o Riding Mower
o Push Mower
o Weed Eater
o Leaf Blower
o Clippers and other hand equipment
· Ability to remove snow and ice from outdoor areas;
· Ability to clean indoor and outdoor areas;
· Ability to move heavy objects;.
· Ability to read warning labels and directions for safe use of supplies, materials and equipment;
· Ability to follow instructions.
· This position requires 6 months of experience in Grounds Maintenance.