Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree (Preferable disciplines include administration, Project management, public administration, Engineering, or strategic management).
Minimum Years of Experience: 10 years of experience managing programs
The Airspace District Project Coordinator will be a trusted third-party agent (i.e., highly qualified contractor) who provides expertise in cross-programmatic planning and coordination of implementation activities as well as operational activities throughout the district. This position will work closely with and enhance the current project support entities within Planning and Requirements Groups (PRG), Engineering Services (ES), Technical Services (TS), System Support Centers (SSCs) and the districts. The position is expected to serve the entire District and its Air Traffic Services Community.
- Serve as FAA/Airspace District point of contact on project implementation and coordination related issues.
- Provides expertise in cross-programmatic planning and coordination of implementation activities as well as operational activities.
- Serve as liaison and point of contact on project implementation and coordination related issues.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking capabilities with demonstrated ability to compile, assess and analyze large volumes of data from multiple sources (including operational data, project data, and administrative data sources, etc.) to identify key coordination and integration requirements.
- Facilitate/Coordinate operational and project implementation efforts at the District Level to maximize efficiency and resource utilization.
- Minimize project implementation impacts.
- Strengthen relationship of all FAA participants and stakeholders within the Airspace Districts.