Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a related filed.
Minimum of five (5) years of practical experience as a database management resource including
- Oracle golden gate installation, maintenance and upgrade with windows and Linux environment, with Oracle 12c, 19c or later; oracle TDE management; oracle connection manager; capacity planning, performance tuning.
- Oracle Linux and Oracle patching, backup and recovery experience, Oracle Grid Control; oracle virtual server and virtual manager; Oracle license management.
- Oracle middleware fusion, with oracle forms and reports administration with application support; client software installation, oracle connection clients with Microsoft products, including IIS, visual studios, etc.
- Toad, SQLdeveloper, pl/SQL scripting, SQLJ scripting
Minimum of three (3) years of experience in Microsoft SQL Server Database Administration including
- SQL server 2016, TDE, T-SQL, SQL server backup and recovery, management studio, sql scripting. Job management, report writing, application support
Minimum of one (1) year experience in various Virtualization tools and/or Microsoft Hyper-V
- Installation and maintenance of windows server physical and virtual machines; experience with dns, dhcp, firewall rules, networks and virtual switches
Work Location: Baltimore, MD