Adobe Cloud SME Experience – Specialist IIINovember 17, 2023
Business Systems Programmer (SharePoint Adm) ProgrammerNovember 17, 2023
- ITnova is an IT and engineering consulting company dedicated to supporting government agencies with innovative and flexible IT solutions. With our advanced technology, we are committed to supporting the Federal and State government’s mission and goals while providing seamless customer service.
- At our company nothing is more important than our people. Supporting and protecting our employees, families, and community has been, and continues to be, our focus.
- Onside work at 2 Montgomery Street, Jersey City NJ with possible meetings at other Port Authority Facilities in the NY/NJ area
Scope of work
- The Application Whitelisting Project Manager shall work with the NIOS group of the Port Authority’s Technology Department (TEC), which is responsible for managing the network infrastructure for the agency.
Experience and Qualifications
- Extensive leadership experience and strong teaming abilities.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Minimum eight years management experience in the IT security field, including development work and interactions with customers and vendors.
- Experience working within a Cyber Security department.
- Experience with Application ‘Whitelisting” technology.
- Experience with McAfee ePO, McAfee ENS, McAfee Solid Core, McAfee DLP
Under the supervision of the IT Security Manager, the successful candidate will manage several cyber security projects throughout the project lifecycle from planning to implementation. This includes formulating project plans, conducting meetings with stakeholders, working with clients and vendors, tracking, change management, reporting and guiding the implementation of cyber security tools. This individual will work closely with the Technology Department and the Cyber Security Program Group and will adhere to all policies and standards for all projects. If a technology standard does not exist, recommendations will be made available by the candidate for review.
- Manage several Cyber Security projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge Cyber Security Department requirements with Port Authority goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
- Must sign PA Non-Disclosure Agreement per Contract.
- Must obtain a Secure Worker Access Consortium (SWAC) background check.
- Must be willing and able to support initiatives occasionally during off hours.