Sliding Door TechnicianAugust 8, 2023
Application Whitelisting – Project Manager IIINovember 17, 2023
Job Description – Adobe Cloud SME Experience – Specialist III
- ITnova is an IT and engineering consulting company dedicated to supporting government agencies with innovative and flexible IT solutions. With our advanced technology, we are committed to supporting the Federal and State government’s mission and goals while providing seamless customer service.
- At our company nothing is more important than our people. Supporting and protecting our employees, families, and community has been, and continues to be, our focus.
- Hybrid with onside work at 2 Montgomery Street, Jersey City NJ with possible meetings at other Port Authority Facilities in the NY/NJ area.
Scope of Work
- The Adobe SME Experience Specialist shall work within the Digital Customer Service group of the Port Authority’s Technology Department (TEC), responsible for working with business partners to prioritize and execute enhancements, and analytic projects required to deliver business results. Including managing the Adobe CMS platform, to power all product brand, and customer experiences across the Authority Digital channels.
Qualifications and experience
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience working with Adobe Target and good understanding of Adobe Cloud technologies.
- Minimum of 3 years working with A/B testing and site personalization efforts, leveraging Adobe platform.
- Working experience in HTML, Java Script, and CSS.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent English oral, written, and listening communication skills.
- Must be willing and able to support initiatives occasionally during off hours.
Under the supervision of the Digital Customer Service Manager, the successful candidate is an experienced content manager with solid technical skill set to help the Authority create and manage high-quality content across all digital channels. This individual is responsible for ensuring content is consistent with site standards, style guides, and working side-by-side with a variety of content owners and experts to publish and optimize content that promotes their department and the Authority’s objectives.
- Configure, administer, and operate Adobe Target to build Multi-Channel campaigns.
- Debug, troubleshoot, and fix the configuration and integration issue.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues related to delivering custom site experience.
- Deliver against the website optimization and customized experience strategies across the website and other touch points.
- Partner with analytics teams on measurement across customize sites.
- Manage, lead, and support projects to create content in multi digital mediums (Email Templates; Blog content; Landing page; Social media post and imagery o Manage and curate content across multi platforms o Web content)
- Create the process for departments to submit requests and then manage the process.
- Track content to ensure compliance expiration dates.
- Act as the liaison between digital marketing and compliance, including creating processes, and submitting content for approval
- Serve as the subject matter expert (SME) for content publishers across the Agency.
- Manage content vendor relations.
- Identify content gaps and opportunities relevant for web publishing.
- Responsible for general tactical support of SEO initiatives such as inputting meta titles and descriptions to help drive on-line traffic.
- Provide general analytics on digital content to determine effectiveness and to gain insights to future strategies.
- Troubleshoot and respond to issues to resolve them quickly.
- Must sign PA Non-Disclosure Agreement.
- Must obtain Secure Workers Access Consortium (SWAC) background check.