Website ITnova, LCC
Provides Electrical support for facility and infrastructure projects. Support includes project development, design, bid proposal, schedule development, and technical support. May also manage and direct personnel in the operation, maintenance and repair of facilities, systems and institutional equipment. Includes building electrical components and systems, generator, uninterrupted power supply systems (UPS), transfer switch equipment and lighting. Employees are required to be licensed and supervise Maintenance Technicians, skilled and semi-skilled building maintenance workers. Employee receives general supervision from a higher-level Facility Director or Administrator.
A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in civil, mechanical, electrical, industrial or facilities management engineering or other related field.
High School diploma or GED.
· Licensed, Master HVAC-R
· Supervises and performs the work/repair of HVAC-R systems.
· Supervises the operation of HVAC-R systems.
· Conducts safety inspections of HVAC-R systems.
· Supervises the cleaning, repair, and maintenance HVAC-R systems.
· Reviews fuel, electrical or water consumption records and prepares operating efficiency reports;
· Organizes, schedules, and coordinates the technical building maintenance work and installation services rendered by employees assigned to the trades and general services sections.
· Prepares contractual specifications for construction or overhaul work to be done by private vendor or Facility personnel.
· Assists in the preparation and administration of the building maintenance budget.
· Develops and revises internal operating procedures for HVAC-R system to ensure the safe operations and use.
· Inspects completed job assignments for adherence to trades standards or contract specifications;
· Compares cost of completed jobs with original cost estimates.
· This position requires eight (8) years of experience in facilities management and 8 years’ experience in commercial / government Electrical Systems.